At Seaview Aquarium Centre we know that you care about how information about you is used and shared. That is why we treat privacy with absolute care and sensibility to ensure that your information is used only for the purpose of buying and receiving your order.
How does Seaview Aquarium Centre use your information?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- To register you as a customer on our website.
- To process your orders, refunds, exchanges, credit notes & backorders.
- To communicate with you and to provide customer support should you need it.
- To let you know about products, promotions, and events that you might be interested in.
- To record purchases that you might have made on our website for our use only (for example should something happen to your order in transit).
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
All information submitted to us is private and confidential and not shared with any third party. Unless we're presented with a court order, your information will not be released or sold to any other person.
As a valid customer, your privacy is always respected when you shop with Seaview Aquarium Centre.
For further privacy inquiries, please email or contact the store during business hours 9:30am - 6:00pm ACST.
Phone: (08) 8371 0380
See our Full Terms & Conditions.