The Aqua One Airstone is a versatile and essential aquarium accessory that helps to provide your fish with the oxygen and water movement they need to thrive.
To use the airstone, simply attach it to an air pump and insert it into your aquarium.
The air pump will force air through the airstone, creating a stream of fine bubbles that will rise to the surface of the water.
As the bubbles break the surface tension of the water, they release oxygen into the water.
The water movement created by the bubbles also helps to distribute oxygen throughout the aquarium.
Ensure a check valve is in place.
This will stop water from siphoning out of your aquarium if the pump fails or place the pump above the water level.
Before purchasing an air pump consider the depth of your aquarium, the number of ornaments and the size of the air stone that you wish to operate.
- Provides oxygen to fish
- Improves water circulation
- Keeps water clear and clean
- Improves overall health of aquarium
- Easy to use
How to use:
- Attach the airstone to an air pump.
- Insert the airstone into your aquarium.
- Turn on the air pump.
- The airstone will create a stream of fine bubbles that will rise to the surface of the water.
- The bubbles will release oxygen into the water and help to improve water circulation.
- To clean the airstone, simply remove it from the aquarium and rinse it under warm water.
- Replace the airstone every 6-12 months, or more often if it becomes damaged or clogged.
Part No: 10136