Aqua One T8 Fluorescent Tropical Tubes are designed to provide the ideal lighting conditions for tropical fish and plants.
Tropical lamps emit more of the blue and red light spectrum. T8 Tropical Tubes are designed to parallel the optimum wavelengths required by plants for photosynthesis.
This produces and stimulates lush plant growth in aquatic and terrestrial plants.
Tropical lights also intensify the natural beauty of goldfish and tropical fish as well as heightening the overall effect of the aquarium or terrarium.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Enhances the natural colors of tropical fish
- Promotes plant growth
- Soft, warm, pink light that is pleasing to the eye
- Energy efficient
- Long lifespan
Aqua One T8 Fluorescent Tropical Tubes are available in a variety of wattages and lengths to suit aquariums of all sizes.
|DESCRIPTION||Tropical T8 Tube||
|Tropical T8 Tube||Tropical T8 Tube||Tropical T8 Tube||Tropical T8 Tube|
|DIMENSIONS||45cm (18in)||59cm (23.5in)||60cm (24in)||75cm (30in)||90cm (36in)||120cm (48in)|
- Make sure to choose the correct wattage and length tube for your aquarium.
- Replace the tubes every 12-18 months to ensure optimal performance.
- Avoid using the tubes in direct sunlight or in humid environments.