Aquasonic Formalin / Malachite Solution is used to help remove white spot disease, ectoparasites, fungus, and cloudy or slimy skin.
The solution is easy to use and can be added directly to the aquarium water.
It is important to follow the instructions carefully to ensure that the medication is effective.
Overall, Aquasonic Formalin / Malachite Solution is a safe and effective fish medication that can be used on a variety of diseases. It is important to follow the instructions carefully.
Here are some additional tips for using Aquasonic Formalin / Malachite Solution:
- Do not use if your aquarium contains invertebrates, such as shrimp or snails.
- Turn off any filters or UV sterilizers before adding to the aquarium.
- Add to the aquarium water slowly, over a period of several minutes.
- Monitor your fish closely during treatment and remove any fish that show signs of distress.
- After treatment, perform a 50% water change to remove any remaining medication from the aquarium.
With proper use, Aquasonic Formalin / Malachite Solution can help to keep your fish healthy and free of disease
Raising the temperature by 2 or 3 degree Celsius during treatment will assist the effectiveness of the treatment.
1mL per 40 litres of aquarium water.
Australian Made Australian Owned