Effective against blanketweed/string algae, consumes sludge, makes tap water safe and feeds aquatic plants.
- All in one, easy dose pods - ready to use with no measuring required
- Reduces pond/filter cleaning and maintenance
- Highly effective and pet and wildlife safe
- Boosts filter bacteria
- Creates a naturally balanced ecosystem
- Encourages plant growth and flowering
- Perfectly paired with Clean Pond Machine Filter
- Can be used in other filters and directly into the pond
- Suitable for use in all ponds: planted, wildlife, and other fish ponds
Blagdon Clean Pond Pods are an easy-to-use solution for some of the most common and frustrating pond problems.
This unique formulation is made using Blagdon’s 50+ years of experience manufacturing pond treatments.
With this, we have answered the age-old problems that pond-keepers face, in just one product. Issues such as:
- Filter maintenance
- Pond sludge
- Using tap water and the struggle to see pond plants thrive
The soluble pouches harmlessly dissolve, releasing the gentle active ingredients, getting straight to work to clean and clear your pond.
Use Clean Pond Pods in conjunction with Clean Pond Machine Filter for exceptional results.
However, Clean Pond Pods are also suitable for direct to pond use and with other filter systems.
Due to the gentle and natural way Clean Pond Pods work within the pond ecosystem, results will be most effective when used over a consistent period of time and are not an overnight solution.
Blanketweed reduction should become apparent within a month of starting treatment.
This dosing schedule will maintain a clean and healthy pond and reduce filter maintenance throughout the pond season.
- Use 1 Pod per 500 litres (110 gals) of pond volume.
- Add the required dose to the Clean Pond Machine dosing chamber, or directly to your pond in an area of high flow.
- Repeat the dose after two weeks from initial dose. Then, dose monthly, or as and when required, thereafter.
- Cease using Clean Pond Pods when water temperature drops below 10 degrees Celsius.
- If using Pods as part of general maintenance/water change, always add Pods prior to topping up with tap water.
Use Blagdon's Dosage Calculator for your exact dosing requirements.