Blue Planet Fluke and Tapeworm tablets are an effective method to control and elimate flukes and tapeworms in ornamental fish.
The tablets are specifically formulated to dissolve in aquarium water, and they contain the active ingredient praziquantel, which is known to be effective against these parasites.
Flukes are a common parasite in aquariums, and they can cause a variety of problems for fish, including respiratory distress, poor coloration, and weight loss.
Tapeworms are less common, but they can also be harmful to fish.
Directions for use:
- Remove activated carbon from filtration system.
- Dissolve 1 tablet per 20L of aquarium water in a cup of aquarium water.
- Add the dissolved tablet to the aquarium.
- After 48 hours, change 25% of the water and clean the filter media.
- Repeat the treatment after 7 days.
The tablets will dissolve within 10 minutes, and the active ingredient will begin to kill the parasites.
Blue Planet Fluke and Tapeworm tablets are a safe and effective way to control and eliminate flukes and tapeworms in ornamental fish.
Here are some additional tips for preventing fluke and tapeworm infestations in your aquarium:.
- Keep your aquarium clean and well-maintained.
- Feed your fish a balanced diet. This will help to keep their immune system strong, which will make them less susceptible to infection.
- Avoid overstocking your tank. This will reduce stress on the fish, which can make them more susceptible to infection.
Do not use on fish intended for human consumption.
Use with caution when treating aquariums containing snails or catfish.
If adverse effects occur, discontinue treatment and change 50% of the aquarium water.