Exo Terra’s energy efficient, self-ballasted and screw-based Forest Canopy’s is an ideal light source for bio-active planted terrariums.
Its high visible light levels contribute to the physiological wellbeing of your reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates and lets them experience and perceive the colors in their environment more naturally.
The Forest Canopy’s specific composition of wavelengths in combination with the high light intensity contributes significantly to sustained, lush plant growth.
The Forest Canopy’s 6500K simulates the filtered sunlight conditions found in the Tropical Forest’s understory and Orchids, Bromeliads, Tillandsias (air plants), carnivorous plants, mosses and lichen living in the lower layers of the forest thrive under its strong Photosynthetic Active Radiation.
Its wavelengths, composed of blue, green, red and even traces of far-red regulate a healthy growth rate and coloration of the leaves, stems, roots and even promote flowering.
The base of the lamp can be rotated in a 300° angle to direct the wide beam of light to a specific area in the terrarium where lush plant growth is desired.
- 6500K simulates sunlight conditions in the Tropical Forest Understory
- Energy efficient Plant Growth LEDIdeal light source for bio-active planted terrariums
- High visible light levels
- Stimulates live plant and moss growth
- Improves the animal’s perception of its environment
- Enhances animal and plant coloration
- Wide light beam can be pivoted towards a specific area
- Ideal for use with the Exo Terra Compact Top Terrarium Canopy