Fauna Marin Dino X is a strong and effective preparation for the removal of hair and other pest algae in reef aquariums. DINO X also removes dinoflagellates and Briopsis algae.
- 5ml per 100 liters of aquarium water every 2 days until the algae are gone but never longer than 21 days per treatment.
- Carefully calculate the contents of the aquarium to avoid overdosing!
- Dispense in the evening after the lights are off. Without light, no photosynthesis can take place so that the treatment can be applied more effectively.
- Lighting for up to 6 hours a day (blue lights may last up to 10 hours).
- Ensure that the skimmer is optimally and heavily skimmed during the course of treatment.
- Do not water change and do not add trace elements during the cure.
- Remove Ozone, Activated Carbon, Zeolite and other absorbed media during the cure.
- May Dinoflagellates come back after a few days, then dose again for a few days until the Dinoglagellates are gone.
WHEN USING DINO X?
- Derbesia and other feather algae
- Bubble and gold algae, Halimeda calcareous algae
- Bryopsis algae (Longer treatment required)
- Does not work against bacteria! Does not work for Cyanobacteria (flap)
- Fauna Marin DINO X has been tested for 10 years. This product has no effect on corals and other invertebrates if you follow these instructions carefully! Redox value can decrease slightly.
- Sea urchins and clams can be damaged after long use or overdose.
- Caulerpa in Mud Filter or Refugium can be damaged.
- Too much starvation of algae can produce poisonous substances (which are present in the algae). So try to remove as much alg as possible manually beforehand.
- Coral polyps can remain closed for a few days.
* Always check the description which is on the product *