Fluval Sea CP2 Circulating Water Pump
1600 litres per hour
For aquariums up to 100 L
The Fluval Sea CP2 Circulation Pump has a compact and innovative design to minimise tank intrusion, maximise energy efficiency and deliver a smooth broad stream of ocean-like current.
The Fluval Sea CP Circulation Pump has a compact and innovative design to minimise tank intrusion, maximise energy efficiency and deliver a smooth broad stream of ocean-like current.
These efficient circulation pumps are easy to install and provide outstanding indirect water currents to assist in the development of corals.
- Simulates natural reef currents
- Adjustable flow direction
- Exceptional hydraulic performance with the lowest energy consumption/LPH ratio
- Super quiet compared to most models
- Safe to use with timer system (will not cause pump failure unlike many competitive models)
- Secure, flexible aquarium mounting
- Compact, efficient, easy maintenance
- Gentle, even flow compared to many competitors
- Super compact compared to equivalent models
|Model||Flow Rate||Wattage||Aquarium Size||Dimensions|
|CP2||1600 l/ph||4W||Up to 100L||9 x 6 x 6 cm|
|CP4||5200 l/ph||7W||200-350L||13 x 7 x 7 cm|