Quickly and easily connected to most canister filter setups, the UVC In-Line Clarifier eliminates suspended bacteria and algae for a clear and healthy aquarium.
- A chemical-free and maintenance-free way to purify water.
- Eradicates suspended bacteria and algae in the water column that contribute to cloudy and green water, respectively.Helps prevent the growth of cyanobacteria that often smothers and destroys aquatic plants.
- Does not harm beneficial, surface-dwelling bacteria.
- Condensed design redirects water flow up, down and around the bulb to maximize contact time for effective clarification.
- CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light) technology runs cooler than traditional UVC bulbs to last up to 30,000 hours (3X longer).
- Easily fits within aquarium cabinetry without cluttering existing filtration setup.
- Quickly connects in-line to all canister filter hosing with an internal diameter of 16mm, including all Fluval 07 and 06 Series filters.
- Multi-directional – works in either direction so there is no need to move existing filter setup.
- Energy-efficient – up to 80% less expensive to operate than competitive clarifiers.
- 4–24 hour timer included for optional intermittent use.Hose connector and mounting hardware included – no additional parts required.
- For use in freshwater, saltwater and even turtle aquariums where algae is often present.
- 3W UVC In-Line Clarifier unit.
- 47 cm Ribbed hosing.
- 4-24 Hour timer.
- 100-240V / 24V Power supply.
- 2 Mounting screws
2 YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY
The Fluval UVC in-line Clarifier is guaranteed for defective parts and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
This guarantee is valid with proof of purchase only.
The guarantee is limited to repair or replacement only and does not cover consequential loss, loss or damage to livestock and personal property or damage to animate or objects, irrespective of the cause thereof.
This guarantee is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended.
It excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use. The warranty does not cover wear and tear, breakage of glass or parts which have not been adequately or correctly maintained.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
|100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
|Power Cord Length
|Max. Flow Rate
|Max. Operating Pressure
|Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume