The Hydor Koralia Nano pump is a compact and energy-efficient way to create natural water motion in your aquarium.
The magnet-suction cup support makes it easy and safe to position, and the controller allows you to set the pump to run for specific intervals of time.
High performance, low energy consumption, quick and easy maintenance.
Cable protector included.
Hydor Koralia Nano Circulation Wave Pump 900
Output: 900 L/H
For Freshwater Aquariums: 60 - 100L
For Marine Aquariums: 36 - 60L
Hydor Koralia Nano Circulation Wave Pump 1600
Output: 1600 L/H
For Freshwater Aquariums: 100 - 180L
For Marine Aquariums: 64 - 100L
Hydor Koralia Nano Circulation Wave Pump 2200
Output: 2200 L/H
For Freshwater Aquariums 140 - 250L
For Marine Aquariums 90 - 140L
- Movement pump ideal for marine aquariums, specially designed for small reefs
- It can also be used in fresh water tanks
- Pumps allow a wide flow to increase water movement which is essential for Corals and Plants.
- Compact format with high performance and low energy consumption
- Easily adjustable flow direction thanks to the sphere joint
- Magnet suction cup support included: easy positioning, for aquariums up to 10mm thickness
- It can be connected to a timer with programmed intervals (seconds, minutes, hours)
- Equipped with cable protector, ideal use is tanks with urchins, triggers, puffers or parrot fish
- Koralia Nano is designed for use in aquariums only, it cannot be used as a filter pump
- This pump is intended for indoor use only in water with a temperature up to 35°C (95° F)