The NYOS VIPER pumps are the ideal feed pumps for your aquarium. They have been adapted especially for the hard conditions in seawater aquariums. Particularly robust components such as durable high performance ceramics made from zirconium dioxide are used. This means that the pumps are almost maintenance-free. The energy-saving yet powerful devices are very quiet in operation and in addition are decoupled as standard by rubber bases.
The flow rate of each VIPER pump can be regulated manually and thus adapted to the individual aquarium conditions. NYOS provides a three-year guarantee on all VIPER pumps (please retain receipt). The complete VIPER pump series carries the TÜV SÜD safety seal.
Hose connections included with VIPER 2.0
Hose fitting 16mm (for hose 16/22mm)
- Specially adapted to the hard conditions in seawater aquariums
- Includes particularly robust components such as high performance ceramics made from zirconium dioxide
- Flow rate can be regulated manually
- Quiet engine, additionally decoupled with rubber bases
- TÜV Süd safety seal
- High performance with low electricity consumption