Red Sea Potassium+ Trace Coral Color B is a potassium and boron supplement that promotes the red colours in the soft tissue of corals.
Potassium is an essential nutrient for all corals, but it is especially important for corals that display red colouration. Boron also plays a role in the colouration of corals, and it can help to improve the overall health and vitality of corals.
In active reef systems, these elements are depleted quickly due to their high oxidative abilities and Potassium plays an essential role in the transportation of coral nutrients within the soft tissue (including the nutrients provided by the Zooxanthellae).
Potassium and Boron significantly affect the Alkalinity of a coral’s soft tissue and the formation of Aragonite in its skeleton. Potassium is related to the red Chromoproteins.
Red Sea Potassium+ Trace Coral Color B is easy to use. Simply add 1mL of the product per 100 Litres (25 gallons) of aquarium water.
- Promotes red colouration in corals
- Contains potassium and boron
- Improved colouration of corals
- Increased health and vitality of corals
- Easier maintenance of aquariums
- Add 1mL of the product per 100 Litres (25 gallons) of aquarium water.
- Repeat every 2-4 weeks, or as needed.
Potassium+ Trace Color Supplement is part of Red Sea's Trace Colors line of products, complete range of complementary major, minor and trace element complexes which together provide the essential trace elements that corals need to thrive.
- Red Sea Trace Colors A contains iodine and halogens, which are important for the production of pink and purple colours in corals.
- Red Sea Trace Colors B contains potassium and boron, which is important for the production of red colours in corals.
- Red Sea Trace Colors C contains iron and 7 complementary metals, which are important for the production of green and yellow colours in corals.
- Red Sea Trace Colors D contains a complex of 18 bioactive trace elements that are important for the production of blue and purple colours in corals.
- Red Sea Trace Colors A B C D supplements - 4 x 100ml bottle value pack, set of four trace element supplements.
For best results in displaying coral colours, use Red Sea's NO3: PO4-X
|Aquarium Type||Average Daily Usage Per 100L|
|Mixed Reef||Calcium + (3ml) & Potassium + (0.3ml)|
|SPS Frag||Calcium + (6ml) & Potassium + (0.6ml)|
|SPS Dominant||Calcium + (4ml) & Potassium + (0.4ml)|
|Ultra Low Nutrient SPS||Calcium + (2ml) & Potassium + (0.2ml)|
1ml will raise the potassium level of 100L by 1.75 ppm