Red Sea REEFER 3XL 900 WHITE
Prices start from $7770.00
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
CLICK + COLLECT AVAILABLE
THIS ITEM REQUIRES SPECIAL DELIVERY
THIS PRODUCT IS PICK UP ONLY
900 Litres Total Volume
200 x 65 x 65cm + 88cm
19mm Ultra Clear Glass
Red Sea’s REEFER aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
REEFER Water Management System
The comprehensive water management system provides the base for excellent water quality. Surface water from all sides of the aquarium is actively fed to the sump through the regulated silent flow downpipe.
Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
On entering the sump the water passes through micron filters and/or filter cups with your choice of media before flowing into the optional refugium and onto the skimmer chamber with an adjustable height outlet, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipework is ready without the need for any gluing.
New and improved Refugium-Ready Sumps (except REEFER 170)
- Rimless, 19mm / ¾” super-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, reinforced plywood Marine-Spec cabinet with aluminum support
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets with fittings for one or two pumps
- Enlarged overflow box for increased surface skimming
- Unique split sump system for unsurpassed flexibility:
- Professional refugium-ready main sump with variable height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags and media cups
- Extension sump (60 liters/ 16 gal) can be used as a dedicated frag-tank or refugium. Alternatively, it can be disconnected and used as an independent reservoir of 83 liters / 22 gal.
- A silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
Deluxe version incorporates 3 x ReefLED 160S lighting units with mounting arms