Snow is a 100% organic dehydrated soybean product that is high in protein, amino acids, fats, and other beneficial nutrients.
It is ideal for fry and adult shrimp, and can also be used as a food supplement for other aquarium fish and provides a great growth media for Mycelia (the vegetative part of a fungi).
Snow is a small, flake-like food that is easy for shrimp to eat.
It is also a very nutritious food, providing shrimp with the protein and other nutrients they need to stay healthy and grow.
Snow can be fed to shrimp either as a staple food or as a supplement.
As it lasts for days (depending on the amount used and your population of fresh water shrimp) it is great to use for those times when you won't be home for the weekend.
Snow is a safe and effective food for shrimp, a good choice for both beginner and experienced shrimp keepers.
Shrimp absolutely love it and swarm from everywhere in the aquarium to get their share.
It can also be used to feed other small aquarium creatures such as snails and crabs.
- 100% organic dehydrated soybean product
- High in protein, amino acids, fats, and other beneficial nutrients
- Ideal for fry and adult shrimp
- Can also be used as a supplement for other aquarium fish
- Small, flake-like food that is easy for shrimp to eat
- No Additives
- Long Lasting
- High Protein
- Helps shrimp stay healthy and grow
- Provides shrimp with the protein and other nutrients they need
- Safe and effective food
- Non Polluting
How to use:
- Sprinkle Snow over the aquarium water
- Feed as a staple food or as a supplement
- Adjust the amount of food you feed based on the number of shrimp in your tank