Melafix smoothes the transition from store to home by reducing the risk of your fish developing a disease.
Disease is often difficult to detect, particularly in its early stages.
Bacterial diseases destroys fish tissue.
Melafix, heals open wounds abrasions, fin and tail rot, eye cloud, mouth fungus and promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays & tissue.
Will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water.
Safe for reef aquariums and live plants.
For use in fresh or salt water aquariums.
Reduces risk of disease
- All natural antibacterial remedy.
- Heals open wounds and abrasions.
- Treats tail rot, eye cloud, & mouth fungus.
- Promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays and tissue.
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use Melafix when:
- Adding fish.
- Smoothing the transition from store to home.
- Managing bacterial infections.
- During fish problem solving.
Remove activated carbon in filter, if possible.
Add 5ml per 40L of aquarium water.
Disease or wound dose:
Dose daily for 7 days.
After 7 days, do a 25% water change.
Continue, if necessary.
Adding new fish:
Dose daily for 3 days.