The Aqua One Filter Sock with mounting bracket and screw clamp fixture.
The 150 micron mesh will trap fine particles coming from the feed pipe before they settle in the sump, or are reintroduced into the aquarium. This provides healthier aquatic life, reduced sump detritus, improved water clarity and quality. By removing this debris, the filter sock helps to keep your aquarium water clean and clear, which can help to prevent diseases and promote the health of your fish and corals.
It can help to remove:
- Uneaten food
- Fish waste
The Aqua One Filter Sock is easy to use and maintain.
Once the filter sock becomes clogged with debris, simply turn the sock inside out and rince with clean tap water to flush detritus out or replace with a new one.
Socks should be replaced every few months. Replacement filter socks available here.
Features & Benefits:
- The 150 micron mesh traps particles as small as 0.15mm resulting in improved water quality and clarity.
- 10 x 10 x 37 cm
- Suitable for glass up to 10 mm
- Includes mounting bracket with screw clamp fixture
- Suitable for feed pipe up to 50 mm
- Prevents detritus, uneaten food and microalgae entering the sump.