Aqua One Premium Sintered Glass Balls are a high-quality, highly porous filter media that is suitable for all types of aquarium filtration systems.
The sintered glass balls are made from a single piece of glass that has been heated and then fused together, creating a smooth, non-abrasive surface.
The highly porous nature of the sintered glass balls provides a large surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize.
This bacteria is essential for the nitrogen cycle, which converts harmful ammonia and nitrite into less harmful nitrate.
By providing a large surface area for bacteria to colonize, Aqua One Premium Sintered Glass Balls can help to keep your aquarium water clean and healthy.
- Highly porous for increased surface area for beneficial bacteria
- Smooth, non-abrasive surface for delicate fish and plants
- Suitable for all types of aquarium filtration systems
- Helps to keep aquarium water clean and healthy
- Reduces levels of harmful ammonia and nitrite
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Improves the overall health of your fish and plants
How to use:
Rinse the glass balls thoroughly under cold water before adding them to your filter.
Add the desired amount of glass balls to your filter.
- The amount of glass balls you need will depend on the size of your aquarium and the type of filter you are using.
- The balls should be evenly distributed throughout the filtration basket to ensure that water flows freely through them.