Aqua One StripGlo LED lighting range features an aesthetic slimline design with a sturdy lightweight aluminium casing that provides optimal lighting conditions to suit your aquarium.
The StripGlo provides full control over the spectrum and intensity of your light with the touch of a button.
Suitable For: Marine
Features & Benefits:
- Slimline design, creating a modern look for your aquarium
- Intensity adjustment with multiple channels for greater control of lighting effects
- Dimmable function on all 3 channels
- Energy efficient LEDs produce more light for less power than fluorescent
- 3 light settings
- Adjustable mounting brackets to suit a variety of tank sizes
- Silicone coated LED panel for a high level of water resistance
- Low voltage
- Sturdy lightweight aluminium casing
Available in: 3 sizes.
- Stripglo Marine LED Reflector 45CM 13.5W
- Stripglo Marine LED Reflector 60CM 17.5W
- Stripglo Marine LED Reflector 120CM 29.5W
PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) is an important starting point to estimate light energy for photosynthetic aquarium needs. It is the spectral range of solar light from 400 to 700 nanometres that is generally accepted as required by plants and other single-celled algae that live in tissue of animals such as coral, clams and anemones.
Kelvin Rating in lighting assists in defining the colour temperature of a bulb – Colour temperatures above 55000K are cooler colours (such as green-blue). In comparison, lower colour temperatures such as 30000K are warmer colours (such as yellow-red).
LUX Rating is a measure of the intensity of light – 1 LUX = 1 Lumen per metre