Aqua One StripGlo LED lighting range features an aesthetic slimline design with a sturdy lightweight aluminium casing that provides optimal lighting conditions to suit your aquarium.
Light Length: 117cm
Suit Tank Size: 119-127cm
The StripGlo provides full control over the spectrum and intensity of your light with the touch of a button.
Suitable for Coldwater and Freshwater Tropical.
Features & Benefits:Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Slimline design, creating a modern look for your aquarium.
- Intensity adjustment with multiple channels for greater control of lighting effects.
- Dimmable function on all 3 channels.
- Energy efficient LEDs produce more light for less power than fluorescent.
- 3 light settings.
- Adjustable mounting brackets to suit a variety of tank sizesSilicone coated LED panel for a high level of water resistance.
- Low voltage
- Sturdy lightweight aluminium casing.
PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) is an important starting point to estimate light energy for photosynthetic aquarium needs. It is the spectral range of solar light from 400 to 700 nanometres that is generally accepted as required by plants and other single-celled algae that live in tissue of animals such as coral, clams and anemones.
Kelvin Rating in lighting assists in defining the colour temperature of a bulb – Colour temperatures above 55000K are cooler colours (such as green-blue). In comparison, lower colour temperatures such as 30000K are warmer colours (such as yellow-red).
LUX Rating is a measure of the intensity of light – 1 LUX = 1 Lumen per metre