Perfect for Freshwater and Saltwater.
Phosphate Minus is a highly effective medium for reducing phosphate and silicate levels in marine aquariums. It is designed for use in fluidization filters, and its unique technology allows it to bind large amounts of phosphate without harming aquarium inhabitants.
Phosphate Minus is recommended for both new and established aquariums.
In new tanks, it can help to prevent high phosphate levels from occurring, which can lead to the growth of unwanted algae.
In established tanks, Phosphate Minus can help to reduce PO4 levels and stabilize water chemistry.
Benefits of using Phosphate Minus:
Effectively reduces phosphate and silicate levels
Safe for aquarium inhabitants
Can be used in new and established tanks
Helps to prevent the growth of algae
Stabilizes water chemistry
Do not rinse Phosphate Minus before use
The brown dust that is released when Phosphate Minus is added to water is harmless
Replace the Phosphate Minus every 4 weeks or sooner if phosphate levels rise
- 25-100 ml per 100L (27 US gal) of water.
- Phosphate Minus should be placed in media reactors with suggested water flow of at least 400 l/hr.
- Also suitable for a passive use in filter socks.
- Phosphate Minus should be replaced every 4 weeks or during significant rise of phosphate levels in the water.
- Shortly after placing in a filtration system, the product may slightly colour water.
- Phosphate Minus should not be rinsed before use, brown dust is an active phosphate remover and is completely harmless for the aquatic life.
- Brown colouration of water will disappear after a short time.
- Rinsing the product in a RODI water will lower its efficiency.