Dymax Driftwood is a natural piece of driftwood that is perfect for adding a touch of natural beauty to your aquarium.
Each wood piece is unique will make a statement in any tank.
It is also safe for fish and plants, and will help to improve the water quality in your aquarium.
Driftwood is a great way to add hiding places for your fish and shrimp.
It can also provide a surface for beneficial bacteria to grow, which will help to keep your water clean and healthy.
The tannins released by driftwood can also help to lower the pH of your water, which is beneficial for some fish species.
- Adds natural beauty to your aquarium
- Improves water quality
- Provides hiding places for fish and shrimp
- Promotes beneficial bacteria growth
How to use:
- Rinse the driftwood thoroughly before adding it to your aquarium.
- Soak the driftwood in a bucket of water for several days to allow it to release any tannins.
- Once the tannins have been released, you can add the driftwood to your aquarium.